Baden-Württemberg International (BW_i)
Agency for International Economic and Scientific Cooperation
Baden-Württemberg International (BW_i) is the center of competence for the internationalisation of business and science of the State of Baden-Württemberg, the German Southwest.
Our main objectives are
- Strengthening contacts between foreign and local companies, universities and research institutions
- Supporting the endeavours of Baden-Württemberg companies, universities and research institutions to enter foreign markets
- Positioning Baden-Württemberg as an excellent location for business and science in order to encourage foreign capital investment, the settlement of new companies as well as the recruitment of specialist employees.
BW_i is your first point of contact if you are looking for an optimal site or investment object or if you would like to establish business relations with BadenWürttemberg, often referred to as Germany’s premier high-tech location.
- For more information about the location of Baden-Württemberg, please visit www.bw-invest.de/en/
- For more information about our program and services, please visit www.bw-i.de/en/internationalisation
- If you are especially interested in our trade fair appearances, please visit: www.bw-i.de/en/internationalisation/trade-fairs-and-conferences