Rapid Response Revival Research Limited
Our mission is to increase the survival rate of out-of-hospital cardiac arrest. Rapid Response Revival was founded by Donovan Casey, after his partner Sarah experienced a sudden cardiac arrest in their home. Sarah survived, unlike most people who experience out-of-hospital cardiac arrest.
• 4 out of 5 cardiac arrests occur in the home
• Survival rates are less than 10%
• For every minute CPR and defibrillation are delayed, the chance of survival decreases by 10%
To give the best chance of survival a series of events need to occur:
• Recogonise someone is unresponsive and not breathing normally
• Call emergency services
• Start CPR
• Apply an AED (automated external defibrillator) within the first few critical minutes
Unfortunately, in most cases an AED is not readily available and by the time emergency services arrive it is often too late.
CellAED™ is the world-first personal defibrillator using game-changing technology which represents the first real improvements on AED technology in more than 30 years. Its unique Snap Peel Stick™ design allows the personal defibrillator to be applied in seconds, buying time to save lives from sudden cardiac arrest.